Parents: you’ve ALMOST made it! Your kiddo has walked the stage and gotten that coveted diploma. But you still have a graduation party to plan for! Here are some of my favorite idea for what to serve at grad parties to make it stand out from the zillion other ones all your friends and family will be attending this summer!
- Rolled up chocolate cookies are a great addition to a dessert table – with a ribbon tied around them, they look just like diplomas!
- Fill champagne flutes with Smarties candy to celebrate your smart graduate. Top them with off with traditional graduation caps.
- Have a taco/nacho bar. Perfect for any fiesta- or pool-themed graduation parties, taco/nacho bars are delicious and easy to put together.
- Provide s’mores stations. If the party is being held outside, and you have access to a fire pit, creating s’mores stations is really easy.
- On your dessert table, put out sweet and delicious “class rings” for your guests to enjoy.
- As your graduate takes the next steps towards their future, invite your guests to look into their own futures with decorated fortune cookies.
7. Burgers are a versatile and delicious addition to a graduation party. You can even make them go with your party’s theme by using creative and cute signs.
For more fun ideas for food and decorations for your graduation party, head over to Shutterfly!