A blog? What? Since starting my photography business 2 years ago, I’ve debated whether or not to start a blog to start about my sessions and share a bit about my life. I feel like up until now I didn’t have a whole to say to the world. But this past year has been an eye opener in so many ways not only as a photographer but as a mother, wife, and friend. So here it goes! I’ll be writing about my clients’ stories, sharing photos, advice, and a bit of myself too.
So here’s the traditional start of 2017 list of my resolutions:
- Actually keep up with a blog 😉
- Establish my business in our new town, Holly, Michigan
- Make the most of the workshop I’m attending in March by Teri Fode
- Give film photography a try
- Potty train my daughter!
- Decorate our new house
- Keep going on my weight loss journey
- Travel <3